We can’t wait to have you join us starting on Saturday, August 1st at 5pm (one location only) and Sunday August 2nd (all locations) at 9:00am or 11:15 am!
Please read through the information below to make sure you are aware of how we plan to regather safely during this pandemic.
We will require everyone who will be in attendance to RSVP so we can assure we don’t exceed capacity per state regulations. These links will be available at NOON on the Monday before each Sunday on our Events page. For example, the link for Sunday July 12th will be available beginning July 6 at noon. Once the services have reached capacity, the form will shut down. Please list each person from your household who will be in attendance. If you aren’t sure you will attend, please do not RSVP to keep space open for those who will definitely attend.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS RECENTLY TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS.
NOTE: COVID-19 symptoms often don’t show up until several days into having the virus. If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending service, please contact us. Our policy is to protect your privacy while also notifying those who were in attendance of their potential exposure.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO SERVICE
- All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each service as well as spot-checked during services.
- You can choose which worship center to sit in when you RSVP online – live service in the Haven (live)or the indoor video feed in the Court and March Campus.
- The CrossWord Children’s & Youth Ministries will not be available at this time. Children are VERY welcome to worship together with their families!
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the campuses.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHILE ATTENDING SERVICE
- Face coverings are required while attending services.
- Giving boxes are available to drop-off tithes and offerings.
- We’ll have a digital outline and bulletin instead of physical handouts, but feel free to bring your own notebook and pen if you’d like!
- There will be a brief contactless temperature check as you enter the building for everyone in your group.
- We will be practicing social distancing; please keep at least 6 feet of physical distance between households while on campus.