Sunday In-Person Service
CrossWord is excited to begin offering in-person services again! A few things to note:
– We will require a reservation for you and each person in your party.
– We will ask which Campus you will attend : Main or March
– For Main Campus, we will ask which service you’d like to attend: 9am or 11am
– March Campus will only have the 11am service at this time.
– Once reservation is submitted, no changes can be made to it.
– Everyone will be required to submit to a temperature check.
– If anyone in your party is not feeling well on worship service day, please have them stay home.
– Initially, there will be no children’s or youth ministry as we work out the best plan to reopen those ministries with appropriate social distancing, sanitization protocols, etc.
– Please print the outline BEFORE coming if you want a physical copy or pull it up on your mobile device. At this time we will NOT be handing out paper copies.
Registration will open up the MONDAY before the service date at noon. Please do not contact the Admin office to register. You MUST use the online system when it becomes available.
Note: We use our Realm system for service registration. To expedite your registration, please sign in to your account.